HỆ ĐIỀU HÀNH
- Chrome OS™
BỘ XỬ LÝ
- Intel® Celeron® N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores) [18,19]
- Integrated: Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- 14" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), touch, micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC [13,14]
- 220 nits
DISPLAY COLOR GAMUT
- 45% NTSC
FINGER PRINT READER
- Fingerprint reader not available
- 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)
- 32 GB eMMC 
- Optical drive not included
- Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 combo [11,12]
- 45 W USB Type-C™ power adapter
- 2-cell, 47 Wh Li-ion
- Up to 13 hours and 15 minutes 
BATTERY RECHARGE TIME
- Supports battery fast charge: approximately 50% in 45 minutes 
EXTERNAL I/O PORTS
- 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.2); 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 headphone/microphone combo 
- 1 microSD media card reader
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registered
- HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones 
- Stereo speakers
- Accelerometer; Gyroscope
- Natural silver aluminum
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Full-size, jet black keyboard
KÍCH THƯỚC (W X D X H)
- 12.81 x 8.65 x 0.72 in
- 3.29 lb
- 1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support). 90 day phone support (from date of purchase). Complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp).
- Google Play Store [5,20,21]
- H1 Secure Microcontroller
 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options .
 Testing conducted by HP using Google Chrome OS power LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details.
 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
 Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
 Call 1.800.474.6836 or www.support.hp.com for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days. After 90 days, an incident fee may apply.
 Testing conducted by HP using Google Chrome OS power_LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details.
 Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Internet service required and not included.
 USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
 DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
 Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac Wi-Fi are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the PC to communicate with other 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices.
 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.
 All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
 High-definition (HD) content is required to view high definition images.
 Percent of active plus nonactive viewing area to active viewing area plus border. Measure with lid vertical to the desk.
 For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 7GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
 This Google One membership offer (Offer) provides you with subscription benefits at no charge for a period of twelve months from the day you redeem the offer. After you redeem the offer, you can confirm the Offer period end date in your Subscriptions page in the Google Play Store. The Offer requires a Google Payments account. Offer expires and must be redeemed by January 31, 2021 . This Offer is limited to new users of Google One in Canada (excluding Quebec) and the US who purchased a new Chromebook device on or after May 1, 2019. See google.com/chromebook/offers/ for details.
 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
 Burst frequency performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration.
 Google Play Store apps are sold separately and not included. Access to the Google Play Store and related apps will be provided as part of a regular OS update. This feature might not be available at time of purchase; for an update on the Play Store release timing, go to Google.com. ©2020 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Android, Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
 For more information, visit google.com/chromebook/chrome-os/