HỆ ĐIỀU HÀNH
- Chrome OS™
BỘ XỬ LÝ
- Intel® Celeron® N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores) [15,16]
- Integrated: Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- 12" diagonal HD+ IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1366 x 912) [13,18]
- 235 nits
DISPLAY COLOR GAMUT
- 50% NTSC
- 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)
- 32 GB eMMC 
- OPTICAL DRIVE
- Optical drive not included
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 combo (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds) [10,11]
- 45 W AC power adapter
- 2-cell, 40.31 Wh Li-ion polymer
- Up to 13 hours and 15 minutes 
EXTERNAL I/O PORTS
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (5 Gb/s signaling rate, Power Delivery 3.0, DisplayPort™ 1.2); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 headphone/microphone combo 
- 1 microSD media card reader
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registered
- HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone 
- Audio by B&O, dual speakers
- Touch display
- GMR; Accelerometer; Magnetometer
- Ceramic white
- Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
- Full-size island-style natural silver keyboard
KÍCH THƯỚC (W X D X H)
- 10.71 x 8.5 x 0.68 in
- 2.98 lb
- 1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support); 90 day phone support (from date of purchase); complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
- Google Play Store [6,17]
- Kensington Nano Security lock slot 
 Lock sold separately.
 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options .
 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
 Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
 Call 1.800.474.6836 or www.support.hp.com for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days. After 90 days, an incident fee may apply.
 Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Internet service required and not included.
 USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
 Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac Wi-Fi are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the PC to communicate with other 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices.
 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.
 Wi-Fi® supporting gigabit speeds is achievable when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 160MHz channels.
 High-definition Plus (HD+) content is required to view high definition plus images.
 For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 5.1 GB of disk is reserved for system recovery software.
 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
 Burst frequency performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration.
 Access to the Google Play Store and related apps will be provided as part of a regular OS update. This feature might not be available at time of purchase; for an update on the Play Store release timing, go to www.Google.com. Google Play store Apps are not preinstalled and are available through the App Store. Select apps may not be compatible on all Chrome devices. For more information go to www.google.com.
 All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
 Testing conducted by HP using Google Chrome OS power_LoadTest. Battery life will vary and the maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/testing/power-testing for test details.