HỆ ĐIỀU HÀNH
- Windows 11 Home
BỘ XỬ LÝ
- Intel® Core™ i7-1195G7 (up to 5.0 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 4 cores, 8 threads) [6,7]
- Integrated: Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics
- 14" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, 400 nits, 72% NTSC
- 400 nits
DISPLAY COLOR GAMUT
- 72% NTSC
FINGER PRINT READER
- Fingerprint reader
- 16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (2 x 8 GB)
- 512 GB Intel® PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- 32 GB Intel® Optane™ memory 
- Optical drive not included
- MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5.2 combo (Supporting Gigabit data rate)
- 65 W Smart AC power adapter
- 3-cell, 43 Wh Li-ion polymer
- Up to 8 hours 
VIDEO PLAYBACK BATTERY LIFE
- Up to 9 hours and 15 minutes 
BATTERY RECHARGE TIME
- Supports battery fast charge: approximately 50% in 30 minutes 
EXTERNAL I/O PORTS
- 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge); 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo 
- EPEAT® registered
- HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
- Audio by B&O; Dual speakers; HP Audio Boost
- Natural silver aluminum cover and keyboard frame, natural silver base
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support; Precision Touchpad Support
- Full-size, backlit, natural silver keyboard
KÍCH THƯỚC (W X D X H)
- 12.8 x 8.53 x 0.67 in
- 3.11 lb
- 1-year limited hardware warranty. Additional information available at www.support.hp.com; 1-year limited technical support for software and initial setup (from date of purchase)
- Trusted Platform Module (Firmware TPM) support
 Free 30 day subscription of McAfee LiveSafe service included. Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after expiration.
 Windows MobileMark 18 Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2018/ for additional details.
 Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
 Recharges your battery up to 50% within 45 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP products. See http://store.hp.com for a full list of product features.
 Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
 Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
 Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system.
 Battery life tested by HP using continuous FHD video playback, 1080p (1920x1080) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 17%, player audio level at 100%, played full-screen from local storage, headphone attached, wireless on but not connected. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
 Call 1.800.474.6836 or support.hp.com for more information on Care Packs available after standard warranty expires. After standard warranty expires, an incident fee may apply.
 Percent of active plus nonactive viewing area to active viewing area plus border. Measure with lid vertical to the desk.
 For best results with HP Sleep and Charge, use a USB charging protocol standard cable or cable adapter with an external device.
 Actual battery Watt-hours (Wh) will vary from design capacity. Battery capacity will naturally decrease with shelf life, time, usage, environment, temperature, system configuration, loaded apps, features, power management settings and other factors.
 Must activate within 180 days of Windows activation.
 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 HP BIOS Protection works with Windows 10 or 11 that ships with your PC.
 For more information visit hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant. (Link will vary outside of the U.S.) HP Support Assistant is only available on Windows-based PCs. Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support.
 Percentage of ocean-bound plastic contained in each component varies by product.