HP Data Sheet
- IPS with LED backlight
- Anti-glare; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; Low blue light mode
Audio control; Brightness; Exit; Information; Management; Power; Input control; Menu control; USB host selection; Image; Color
- FHD (1920 x 1080)
- 640 x 480; 800 x 600; 1024 x 768; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 768; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 960; 1366 x 768; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1600 x 1200; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 720 x 480
- 1000:1 static
- 250 nits
- 0.274 mm
Signal input connectors
- 1 DisplayPort™ (with HDCP support)
- 1080p integrated FHD with dual microphones
- 7 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 upstream, 6 downstream)
- 100 mm x 100 mm (bracket included)
- Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC
Dimensions (W X D X H)
- 21.2 x 3 x 14.5 in
- Without stand.
- 15.9 lb
- Protected by HP, including a 3 year standard limited warranty.
What's in the box
- AC power cord; VESA Mount adapter; Power adapter; Monitor
 All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers, actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
 External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
 Lock is sold separately.
 EPEAT® 2019 registered where applicable. EPEAT ® registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
Return & exchange information
- HP.com will accept returns or exchanges for this product up to 30 days after delivery. A restocking fee may apply. For details, please visit: https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/cv/returnsandexchanges.