HP Data Sheet
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel® Core™ i7-11700 (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 4.9 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 16 MB L3 cache, 8 cores)[6,7]
- Integrated: Intel® UHD Graphics 750
- Discrete: NVIDIA® T1000 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated)
- 16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz non-ECC RAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 4 DIMM
- 512 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe® M.2 SSD
External I/O Ports
Front:2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 1 universal audio jack; 2 SuperSpeed Type-A USB 5Gbps signaling rate (1 charging)
Rear:1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 RJ-45; 2 DisplayPort™ 1.4; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 3 USB Type-A 480Mbps signaling rate
- 1 PCIe 3 x4 (x16 connector); 1 PCIe 3 x4 (x4 connector); 1 M.2 2230 PCIe 3 x1; 1 M.2 2280 PCIe 4 x4; 1 M.2 2280 PCIe 3 x4; 1 PCIe 3 x1 (x4 connector); 1 PCIe 4 x16 (x16 connector)
- 1 M.2 2230 slot for WLAN and 2 M.2 2280 slots for storage
- EPEAT® registered
- Realtek ALC3205-VA2-CG, 2.0W internal mono speaker
- HP Wired 320M Mouse
- HP USB wired keyboard
Dimensions (W X D X H)
- 14 x 6.7 x 15.2 in
- Starting at 15.43 lb
- 3 year (3/3/3) limited warranty includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
- HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI; HP Performance Advisor; HP Support Assistant; HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows; ZCentral Remote Boost; HP Desktop Support Utilities; HP Image Assistant; HP Notifications; My HP; HP QuickDrop
- HP Secure Erase; HP Power On Authentication; HP Sure Click; Windows Defender; HP Sure Sense; HP BIOSphere Gen6; HP Client Security Manager Gen7; HP Sure Start Gen7; HP Sure Run Gen4; HP Sure Recover Gen4[19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26]
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows is automatically updated and enabled. High speed internet and Microsoft account required. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com .
-  This PC comes with Windows 10 and a free Windows 11 upgrade. The Windows 11 upgrade will be delivered late 2021 into 2022. Timing varies by device. Certain features require specific hardware. See aka.ms/windows11-spec
-  For detailed OS/hardware support information for Linux, see: http://www.hp.com/support/linux_hardware_matrix
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN and/or WLAN card and TPM 2.0 are required. Some functionality requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. See http://intel.com/vpro
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Flex IO port and one PCIe slot will be occupied when Thunderbolt is installed. Thunderbolt will be available in Q3, 2021.
-  Keyboard and Mouse are optional or add on features. The HP Antimicrobial Keyboard and HP Antimicrobial Mouse are only available in China.
-  Intel I350-T4 4-port GbE NIC is an AMO only.
-  Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media.
-  With Blu-Ray, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  HP ZCentral Remote Boost Sender does not come preinstalled on Z Workstations but can be downloaded and run on all Z desktop and laptops without license purchase through 2022. With non-Z sender devices, purchase of perpetual individual license or perpetual floating license per simultaneously executing versions and purchase of ZCentral Remote Boost Software Support is required. ZCentral Remote Boost Sender for non-Z Hardware requires a license and Windows 10, RHEL/CentOS (7 or 8), or UBUNTU 18.04 or 20.04 LTS operating systems. macOS (10.14 or newer) operating system and ThinPro 7.2 are only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. The software is available for download at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost.
-  HP Performance Advisor Software - HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen7requires Windows and is available on the select HP PCs.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen6 features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Sure Click requires Windows 11 Pro, Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
-  HP Sure Start Gen7 is available on select HP PCs and workstations. See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Run Gen4 is available on select Windows 10 based HP Pro, Elite and Workstation PCs with select Intel® or AMD processors
-  HP Sure Recover Gen4 is available on select HP PCs and requires an open network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
-  Secure Erase - For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane
-  HP Sure Sense requires Windows 11 Pro Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  A certified preloaded version of Ubuntu® 20.04 LTS is available from HP for this platform.
-  Intel® I225 and Intel® X710 will be available in Q3, 2021.
-  TCO Certified configurations available when ENERGY STAR configurations are selected with a USB Type-C®️ connector. ENERGY STAR available with a combination of high-performance CPU's, high-performance GPU's and select memory configurations.