HP Data Sheet
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Intel® Xeon® Silver 4216 (2.1 GHz base frequency, up to 3.2 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 22 MB cache, 16 cores)[6,7]
- Discrete: NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 4000 (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated)
- 16 GB DDR4-2933 MHz RAM (2 x 8 GB)
- 24 DIMM with 2 processors
- HP SD 4 Media Card Reader (optional)
- 512 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe® SSD
- HP 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer
- 1700 W internal power supply, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC
External I/O Ports
Front:1 headset connector; 4 USB 3.1 (1 charging)
Rear:6 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 RJ-45 (1 GbE); 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 PS/2 mouse port; 1 PS/2 keyboard port; 1 serial
- 2 PCIe x4; 3 PCIe x8; 4 PCIe x16
- 1 PCIe x8 has rear bulkhead access and 2 PCIe x8 are internal access only. Slot 1: Transforms to PCIe x8 when 2nd CPU is installed. Slots 3 and 6: are available only when 2nd processor is installed. PCIe x16 - Available only when 2nd processor is installed.
- HP USB wired optical mouse
- HP USB Slim Business Keyboard
Dimensions (W X D X H)
- 8.5 x 21.7 x 17.5 in
- Starting at 49.4 lb
- 3 year (3/3/3) limited warranty includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
- HP Performance Advisor; ZCentral Remote Boost
- HP Sure Start Gen3; Secure authentication; Kensington lock slot; Full volume encryption; HP Keyed Cable Lock Kit; TPM 2.0 certified; HP Secure Erase[14,15,18]
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows is automatically updated and enabled. High speed internet and Microsoft account required. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com .
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Some vPro functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB (for Windows) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media. No support for DVD RAM.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  For systems installed with Microsoft Windows 7 (Ultimate, Enterprise or Professional), the maximum accessible system memory is 192 GB. For systems installed with Microsoft Windows 8.x (Enterprise or Pro), the maximum accessible system memory is 512 GB.
-  Wireless access point and Internet access required. Availability of publis wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  HP Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP EliteBook, HP ZBook, and HP Z Workstation products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  HP Secure Erase: For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88. Supported on Elite platforms with BIOS version F.03 or higher.
-  Each bay is configurable to 2.5” or 3.5”.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® SYNC II sold separately
-  HP Keyed Cable Lock Kit is available only as an aftermarket option.
-  HP 10GBASE-T Dual NIC Z6/8 G4 is sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  The 3TB memory configuration requires 128GB DIMMs which are supported but no longer sold by HP.
-  Windows 11 Pro andWindows 10 Pro is preinstalled. Windows 7 media is only available upon request from HP Customer Support. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com .
-  Note: For detailed Linux® OS/hardware support information, see: http://www.hp.com/support/linux_hardware_matrix
-  Intel® I350-T4 dual4-port GbE NIC is sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Ubuntu. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS to take full advantage of Ubuntu functionality. Ubuntu may be automatically updated. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
-  TCO Certified configurations available when ENERGY STAR configurations are selected with a USB Type-C®️ connector. ENERGY STAR available with a combination of high-performance CPU's, high-performance GPU's and select memory configurations.