HP Z2 Mini G5 Workstation
HP Data Sheet
- Intel® Core™ i7-10700 (2.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.8 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 16 MB L3 cache, 8 cores)[6,7]
- Integrated: Intel® HD Graphics 630
- 16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 512 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe® NVMe™ TLC SSD
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo, non-vPro®
- Intel® Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6™ AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo (Supporting Gigabit data rate)
- 180 W 88% efficient, wide-ranging, active PFC
External I/O Ports
Side:1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate
Rear:1 RJ-45; 3 DisplayPort™ 1.4; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate (charge support up to 5V/3A)
1 PCIe® 3 x16 (MXM connector)
- EPEAT® registered configurations available; TCO Certified configurations available
- Realtek ALC3205-VA2-CG, 2.0W internal mono speaker
- HP Wired Desktop 320K keyboard
Dimensions (W X D X H)
- 3 year (3/3/3) limited warranty includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
- HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI; HP Performance Advisor; HP Support Assistant; HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows; ZCentral Remote Boost; HP Image Assistant; HP Manageability Integration Kit
- HP Secure Erase; HP Sure Click; HP Sure Sense; HP Sure Start Gen6; HP Sure Run Gen3; HP Sure Recover Gen3; HP BIOSphere Gen6; HP Sure Admin; Hood Sensor Optional Kit; HP Client Security Manager Gen[15,22,23,26,29,30,31,32,40,41,42]
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows is automatically updated and enabled. High speed internet and Microsoft account required. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com .
-  This PC comes with Windows 10 and a free Windows 11 upgrade. The Windows 11 upgrade will be delivered late 2021 into 2022. Timing varies by device. Certain features require specific hardware. See aka.ms/windows11-spec
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Ubuntu. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS to take full advantage of Ubuntu functionality. Ubuntu may be automatically updated. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN and/or WLAN card and TPM 2.0 are required. Some functionality requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. See http://intel.com/vpro
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB (for Windows) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Keyboard and Mouse are optional or add on features. The HP Antimicrobial Keyboard and HP Antimicrobial Mouse are only available in China.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 3000 is available in Q1, 2021, and only available factory integrated.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® P620, available in Oct, 2020 and requires factory configuration.
-  3 DisplayPort 1.2 in Performance model with discrete graphics.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen6 requires Windows and is available on the select HP PCs.
-  HP Performance Advisor Software - HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  Non-ECC memory is supported on all processors. ECC is only enabled on Xeon.
-  Discrete graphics must be purchased with Intel Core i9-10900F processor and Intel Core i5-10400F processor.
-  HP Pro Security Edition is available preloaded on select HP PCs and includes HP Sure Click Pro and HP Sure Sense Pro. 3-year license required. The HP Pro Security Edition software is licensed under the license terms of the HP End User License Agreement (EULA) that can be found at:https://h30670.www3.hp.com/ecommerce/common/disclaimer.do#EN_US as modified by the following: 7. Term. Unless otherwise terminated earlier pursuant to the terms contained in this EULA, the license for the HP Pro Security Edition (HP Sure Sense Pro and HP Sure Click Pro) is effective upon activation and will continue for thirty-six (36) months thereafter (“Initial Term”). At the end of the Initial Term you may either (a) purchase a renewal license for the HP Pro Security Edition from HP.com, HP Sales or an HP Channel Partner, or (b) continue using the standard versions of HP Sure Click and HP Sure Sense at no additional cost with no future software updates or HP Support.
-  Actual flex I/O choice depends on configuration selected.
-  Configurations with Intel® on i9-10900F and i5-10400F CPUs; Discrete graphics card must be configured when configuring CPUs without Intel UHD graphics.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen6 features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
-  Thunderbolt™ 3 supported on Mini Performance version only.
-  HP Sure Click requires Windows 11 Pro, Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
-  HP Sure Start Gen 6 is available on select HP PCs and workstations. See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Run Gen3 is available on select Windows 11, Windows 10 based HP Pro, Elite and Workstation PCs with select Intel® or AMD processors
-  HP Sure Recover Gen3 is available on select HP PCs and requires an open network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Configurations with the Intel Xeon W-1250P, W-1270P, W-1290P are offered on the 125W motherboard only.
-  HP Z2 Mini G5 Workstation can only support one storage device for system boot: either one SATA or one NVMe, not both.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® P620 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated); AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 3200 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated); NVIDIA® Quadro® T2000 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated); NVIDIA® Quadro® T1000 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated) Only available factory integrated.
-  HP ZCentral Remote Boost Sender does not come preinstalled on Z Workstations but can be downloaded and run on all Z desktop and laptops without license purchase through 2022. With non-Z sender devices, purchase of perpetual individual license or perpetual floating license per simultaneously executing versions and purchase of ZCentral Remote Boost Software Support is required. ZCentral Remote Boost Sender for non-Z Hardware requires a license and Windows 10, RHEL/CentOS (7 or 8), or UBUNTU 18.04 or 20.04 LTS operating systems. macOS (10.14 or newer) operating system and ThinPro 7.2 are only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. The software is available for download at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost.
-  Secure Erase - For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane
-  HP Sure Sense requires Windows 11, Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  HP Sure Admin requires Windows 11, Windows 10, HP BIOS, HP Manageability Integration Kit from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and HP Sure Admin Local Access Authenticator smartphone app from the Android or Apple store.