HP Data Sheet
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel® Core™ i7-10700 (2.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.8 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 16 MB L3 cache, 8 cores)[6,7]
- Integrated: Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- Discrete: AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 3200 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- 16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (1 x 16 GB)
- 4 DIMM
- 512 GB HP Z Turbo Drive PCIe® NVMe™ TLC SSD
- 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer
External I/O Ports
Front:1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate
Rear:1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 RJ-45; 2 USB 2.0; 2 DisplayPort™ 1.4; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate
- 1 PCIe 3 x4 (x16 connector); 1 PCIe 3 x16 (x16 connector); 1 M.2 2230 PCIe 3 x1; 2 M.2 2280 PCIe 3 x4; 2 PCIe® 3 x1 (x4 connector)
- 1 M.2 slot for WLAN and 2 M.2 2230/2280 slot for storage.
- Realtek ALC3205-VA2-CG, 2.0W internal mono speaker
- HP Wired 320M Mouse
- HP Wired Desktop 320K Keyboard
Dimensions (W X D X H)
- 14 x 6.7 x 15.2 in
- Starting at 15.43 lb
- 3 year (3/3/3) limited warranty includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
- HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI; HP Performance Advisor; HP Support Assistant; HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows; ZCentral Remote Boost; HP Image Assistant; HP Manageability Integration Kit
- HP Business PC Security Lock Kit; HP Keyed Cable Lock Kit; HP Solenoid Hood Lock and Sensor; HP UltraSlim Cable Lock Kit; HP Secure Erase; HP Sure Click; HP Sure Sense; HP Sure Start Gen6; HP Sure Run Gen3; HP Sure Recover Gen3; HP BIOSphere Gen6; HP Sure Admin; HP Client Security Manager Gen6[15,22,24,25,26,27,28,29,32,34]
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  This PC comes with Windows 10 and a free Windows 11 upgrade. The Windows 11 upgrade will be delivered late 2021 into 2022. Timing varies by device. Certain features require specific hardware. See aka.ms/windows11-spec
-  Intel Core i9-10900F, Intel Core i5-10400F, Intel Core i3-10320, Intel Core i3-10300, Intel Xeon W-1270P, Intel Xeon W-1290 available in first quarter of 2021.
-  Intel I350-T4 4-port GbE NIC is an AMO only.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN and/or WLAN card and TPM 2.0 are required. Some functionality requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. See http://intel.com/vpro
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB (for Windows) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Keyboard and Mouse are optional or add on features. The HP Antimicrobial Keyboard and HP Antimicrobial Mouse are only available in China.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Ubuntu. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS to take full advantage of Ubuntu functionality. Ubuntu may be automatically updated. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates.
-  Intel® HD graphics 630 is configurable as a standalone graphics option; Intel® HD graphics P630 only used when NVIDIA® Optimus™ Technology is enabled.
-  HP ZCentral Remote Boost does not come preinstalled on Z Workstations but can be downloaded and run on all Z desktop and laptops without license purchase. With non-Z sender devices, purchase of perpetual individual license or perpetual floating license per simultaneously executing versions and purchase of ZCentral Remote Boost Software Support is required. RGS requires Windows, RHEL (7 or 8), UBUNTU 18.04 LTS, or HP ThinPro 7operating systems. MacOS (10.13 or newer) operating system is only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. The software is available for download at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  TCO Certified configurations available when ENERGY STAR configurations are selected with a USB Type-C®️ connector. ENERGY STAR available with a combination of high-performance CPU's, high-performance GPU's and select memory configurations.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen6 requires Windows and is available on the select HP PCs.
-  HP Performance Advisor Software - HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. EPEAT® status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media.
-  With Blu-Ray, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen6 features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
- HP Client Security Manager Gen6 requires Windows and is available on the select HP PCs.
-  HP Sure Click requires Windows 11 Pro or Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
-  HP Sure Start Gen 6 is available on select HP PCs and workstations. See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Run Gen3 is available on select Windows 11 or Windows 10 based HP Pro, Elite and Workstation PCs with select Intel® or AMD processors
-  HP Sure Recover Gen3 is available on select HP PCs and requires an open network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
-  Secure Erase - For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane
-  Configurations with the Xeon W-1250P and W-1290P offered on the performance model (125W motherboard) only.
-  256 GB up to 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD not available until November 2020 and require configuration at the factory.
-  HP Sure Sense requires Windows 11, Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  HP Sure Admin requires Windows 11 or Windows 10, HP BIOS, HP Manageability Integration Kit from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and HP Sure Admin Local Access Authenticator smartphone app from the Android or Apple store.